Search Health in Google

Custom Search

22 August, 2008

Health Tips-25: "Backache"

Backache may be due to many reasons. Disorders which cause it should be tackled first. Gout, constipation, a wrong posture and menstrual disorders of women can cause backache. If the pain persists even after these maladies have been cured, hot fomentation and massaging the affected part can help because in that case the ache may be due to the accumulation of excess blood in the lumbar region. Hot fomentation and massages will dispel the blood and give relief.

Excerpt from “Nature Cure for Common Diseases”
By Vithaldas Modi
Orient Paperbacks, New Delhi
Pages 197
Price: Rs.20/- (1988)

(A great book and a must for those who would like to follow Nature Cure and prefer to treat themselves).

1 comment:

Marilyn Navarro said...

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal mixed medicine and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp Him at +2348152855846 He also said he cures other diseases like:Backache,Arthritis,Arthralgia,Fibrositis,Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Fibroid,Hepatitis ,rectum effect,vaginitis E.T.C thank you..